- P: 217-742-3333
- F: 217-742-3323
- 41 S. Main
- Winchester, IL
- Monday - Friday: 9a.m.-5:30p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
★ Judy - Lead CPhT - responsible for the day to day functions to keep the Pharmacy running smoothly.
★ Debbie - Clerk - is currently training to become a technician but for now she is the front line to customer service.
- Greeting cards, jewelry, clothing, flower arrangements.
- Pictures, signs, and home decor.
Brands, vitamins, pain relievers, cold/sinus, analgesics creams.
- Open during normal business hours
- Brands? Drive, Carex, Cardinal Health.
- Insurance accepted? No.
- Can you deliver these? No.
- Types? Flu, Pneumonia, Shingles, TDap.
- Do you take appointments? Yes, vaccines only offered on Monday’s.
- How far in advance do I need to reach out? Before Monday.
- Can you work with my local business for a clinic? Yes.
- How do I make an appointment? Contact the pharmacy.
- Costs? Postage
- How to pay? Over the phone or credit card on file.
- Can you send OTC items? Yes depending on the product.
- How to arrange this? Contact the pharmacy.
- What consultations do you have? Blood pressure check, blood sugar check, medication review, general face to face consultations.
- How can I schedule these? Walk-in or over the phone.
- Do I need to come into the pharmacy for this or can we do it over the phone/virtually? Walk-in or phone/virtually.
What payments do you accept? MOST OTC cards, Medicare, Medicaid, cash, card, FHA/HSA, Apple Pay or Samsung Pay.
Do you ever have coupons? No.