- P: 217-368-2667
- F: 217-368-3140
- 502 Chestnut St
Greenfield, IL 62044
- Monday - Friday: 9a.m.-5:30p.m.
- Saturday: Closed | Sunday: Closed
- ★ Adam - PharmD
- ★ Kari -CPhT
- ★ Lisa - Lead CPhT
- ★ Sam - Clerk
- Greeting cards, jewelry, clothing, flower arrangements.
- Pictures, signs, home decor.
Brands, vitamins, pain relievers, cold/sinus, analgesics creams.
- $2.00 fee
- When do you deliver? Every afternoon.
- How do I schedule delivery? Contact pharmacy associate.
- How do I know my items will be delivered? Do you call? Text? Deliveries are normally delivered the same day unless needing to be ordered. If we have a cell phone number you will receive a text once prescriptions are filled.
- How far in advance do I need to schedule? Before 1 p.m.
- What happens if I'm not at home? if prior arrangements have not been made we can not leave medication.
- Drive-Thru? Only open from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Brands? Carex, Cardinal Health & Leader.
- Insurance accepted? No.
- Can you deliver these? Depending on size.
- Types? Flu, Pneumonia, Shingles, TDap.
- Do you take appointments? Yes and walk-ins.
- How far in advance do I need to reach out? 1 week.
- Can you work with my local business for a clinic? Yes.
- How do I make an appointment? Contact the pharmacy.
- Costs? Postage.
- How to pay? Over the phone or credit card on file.
- Can you send OTC items? Yes depending on the product.
- How to arrange this? Contact the pharmacy.
- What consultations do you have? Blood pressure check, blood sugar check, medication review, general face to face consultations.
- How can I schedule these? Walk-in or over the phone.
- Do I need to come into the pharmacy for this or can we do it over the phone/virtually? Walk-in or phone/virtually.
What payments do you accept? MOST OTC cards, Medicare, Medicaid, cash, card, Mastercard, Visa, Discover, FHA/HSA, Apple Pay or Samsung Pay
Do you ever have coupons? No.